- Headset to PC adapter,With 3.5mm Speaker Mic Stereo Audio Y adapter, you can connect your newer headsets (audio & microphone) to a PC or Laptop for use with VOIP applications,such as Skype or chat programs, MSN Mesenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
- 3.5mm Speaker and headphone Splitter with two male ports:one for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop,the other for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop.
- 3.5mm stereo splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time.
- 3.5mm audio Y splitter cable with Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability,Compact design for maximum portability - a great solution to have on hand in your laptop bag.
- Please be kindly noted that it's only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
The UGREEN 3.5mm stereo y-splitter cable allows you to easily connect your stereo headset & Mic to a PC audio port and mic port at the same time.enabling you to add a mono microphone input, as well as a stereo output to your PC or Laptop, through a single 3.5mm audio port. It works with all PC Applications - Skype, MSN Mesenger, Yahoo, Google Voice etc.
Difference with Other Brands:
Comparing with PVC spliiters from other brands,this one is in shielding and much more durable with Aluminum case.
-24K Gold Plated for better sound quality and less loss
-Input: 3.5mm 4-position female for headset or earphone
-Output 1: 3.5mm 3-positiion male for Headphone Jack on your PC/Laptop
-Output 2: 3.5mm 3-position male for Mic Jack on your PC/Laptop
-Oxygen-free copper provide maximum's conductivity and durability.
-Flexible cable length 20cm
Innovative Audio Ports
While some laptops like Dell feature only a single (4-position) 3.5mm audio port to support both audio input and output, this innovative headset splitter adapter breaks the audio port out into two distinct ports - one that can be used for a microphone input connection, and the other for connecting external (output) speakers
-To ensure proper hardware detection, we recommend that the external headset be plugged into the adapter first, before the adapter is connected to the computer or mobile device.
-Only compatible with CTIA standard Android headphones, do NOT compatible with CTIA standard Apple Earbuds.
-Not compatible with Beats headphone, Bose Earbuds and Apple headphone.
In The Box:
Ugreen 3.5mm female to 2 male Headphone Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable